We always recommend organic or home-grown ingredients but of course that may not always be possible. This doesn’t mean you should stick with the old stuff, make it yourself but use as best ingredients as you can.
- 1 6 oz can organic tomato paste (make sure the can is BPA Free)
- ¼-1/2 cup apple cider vinegar (see Note)
- ½ teaspoon sea salt or Himalayan salt
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
Note: If you want less vinegar than the full ½ cup of apple cider vinegar, just add water to a total of ½ cup of liquid.
1. Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
2. That’s it!
This recipe will keep well in the fridge for a couple of weeks. Just store it in a sealed contain and you’re good to go.